The Modern Gafa #1
A downloadable magazine
This issue of my new digital magazine is somewhat of a special Digimon issue, featuring several stories about Digimon, digital worlds, and monster companions.
IN THIS ISSUE:
- Preview Curtis Clow's BEASTLANDS
- My thoughts on MMORPGs as a concept
- An interview with professional geek Marlene First
- A retrospective on Mamoru Hosoda's SUMMER WARS
- A deep dive into the first Digimon World video game
- and more!
1. Every single word in this issue was written by me - except for the interview of course.
2. Some but not all of the comics, games, and such that are reviews/discussed in this issue were provided to me courtesy their publishers. Opinions are my own.
3. The ads were placed simply because they made it feel more like a magazine. They're all free and other than one of them they were all done without the the company's knowledge. If this does become something more I may take out ad space later but for now it's just a fun thing I added. Also I made most of them and am pretty proud of a few.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.